The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Rough week? Well, here are 13 memes to help you make it to your libo brief without going nuts.
1. More of the people would turn so their faces were in the shot (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
But otherwise, yeah. This is what it would look like.
2. Don't worry, we'll totally throw it (via 11 Bravos).
Just remember to catch it VERY carefully. Or not.
3. When the dogs finally get organized (via Military Memes).
You know that dogs handler has this as their phone background.
4. "No really, flying drones is as hard as piloting anything else."
(via Sh-t My LPO Says)
"Now pass the Mountain Dew and shut up."
5. When you can feel the plane twisting in the wind ...
(via Army Jumpmasters)
... but the drop zone safety officer is measuring the wind from inside his vehicle.
6. Literally. This. Boot (via Marine Corps Memes).
For real, you're as salty as a mango.
7. It always plays at the worst moment (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
He better render a proper salute, underwater or not.
8. "No babe, really. I have to go!"
(via Military Memes)
"Also, first sergeant was right. I should've worn a PT belt, or at least a helmet!"
9. When you don't want to leave without expressing your true feelings.
Depleted uranium is just so much more personal than a card.
10. "Sure, I'll steady your barrel." (via 11 Bravos)
"Wait, I was thinking like 7.62 or so ..."
11. You can talk shit, but you know you want a turn (via Navy Memes).
The best part is the PTs. It's like someone said, "This is too intense to do in our "Airman Battle Uniform."
12. The pitfalls of joining as infantry (via Marine Corps Memes).
You get to make fun of pogues though, so you got that going for you.