Don’t worry, destroying North Korea will wait long enough for you to take a bathroom and memes break. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes floating around, here just in time to help you relieve yourself before the Super Bowl of war:
13. This leader started as a slave racing pods across the desert. Now he’s here (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
12. It opens the cans; it pours the cans. Don’t make this complicated, sailors (via Shit my LPO says).
ALSO SEE: Russia just deployed the ‘Terminator’ to Syria, and you’ll be shocked to see what it can do
11. Gonna need more beers before PT (via Decelerate Your Life).
10. Larger casualty radius but you’ve got to throw a lot more of them for 360 degrees of effects (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
9. Most uncomfortable way to realize what your brother has been doing in the garage all night (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
8. Correction: You got them ON one truck (via Air Force Nation).
7. When the young guys realize why the veterans still buy hard copies of their magazines:
(via The Salty Soldier)
6. Don’t care how long the contract is or how long the school is, create a dragon pilot MOS and I’m there (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
5. Well, at least the weak links have been identified, now (via Coast Guard Memes).
4. The humvee is uncomfortable, but it’s boats that really hate this game (via Air Force Nation).
“Don’t worry, we’ll get you there saf—” “CUT SLING LOAD!”
3. So, if I just stay in this toxic environment for 15 more years, I can be one voice asking it to be less evil, please?
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
2. #ThatDD214Life (via Decelerate Your Life)
1. “Oh, really, first sergeant? In the commander’s humvee, you say?”