Don’t worry, first sergeant won’t walk up behind you while you’re reading these. He’s too busy practicing his safety brief.
1. There are some simple pleasures in life. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
2. Good Marines make sure they’re on the same page as first sergeant.
SEE ALSO: The 12 most iconic military recruiting spots of all time
3. If you wanted good food, you should’ve joined the Air Force.
4. Gonna need a new nickname for the Chair Force.
5. Before you enlist, tell all the girls how awesome you’ll be.
6. Oprah shows her support for the military branches.
7. When your buddies post photos from paintball. (via Military Memes)
8. Navy medicine is no more advanced than the other branches. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
9. The Navy is the only branch that worries about Operational Publicity.
10. Army aviation is gunning for some of that sweet naval action.
11. “Wait, Army runs how many times per week?”
12. The life of a platoon sergeant.
13. Alright, it’s Friday. Let’s get out of here.