The 9 most-ridiculous North Korean propaganda claims
It’s no secret that North Korea controls its people through fear and propaganda. Here are some of the craziest propaganda claims we’ve ever heard from the Hermit Kingdom:
1. North Korea made a video depicting 150,000 US citizens taken hostage during their invasion of the South Korean capital, Seoul.
2. Kim Jong-Un climbed North Korea’s highest mountain wearing a long top coat and dress shoes.
3. Kim Jong-Il phoned the North Korean soccer coach during their World Cup match against Brazil with an invisible phone he invented himself.
4. That time Kim Jong-Il tried golf for the first time and finished with 11 holes-in-one to achieve a 38-under-par game on a championship 18-hole golf course.
5. Then there was the time Kim Jong-Il’s track suits set the fashion world on fire, turning him into a fashion icon.
6. According to North Korea, Americans are imperialists that enjoy killing babies.
7. Kim Jong-Il has never urinated or defecated.
8. North Korea is the second happiest country behind China, according to North Korean researchers. The United States is dead last.
9. Perhaps the cruelest North Korean propaganda poster ever. The country often suffering from famine claims it has lots of food.
This stunning video shows how well 100-year-old ammo works today
While original 1911 pistols surely still function today, turns out so does the ammo from that era.
This could be the Army's next rifle — and it's totally awesome
Textron debuted its newest rifle, the Intermediate Case-Telescoped Carbine, at AUSA. It's lighter and more deadly than the current M4.
16 jokes Germans could die for telling under the Nazi regime
The Nazi Party was well short of a majority when it came to power. So it's easy to believe that not everyone was a big fan of Hitler or his ideas.
These really smart people say bigger is better when it comes to building aircraft carriers
In an effort to reduce its fiscal footprint, the Navy is looking at making smaller ships. But these defense researchers say it's a terrible idea.
Now that ISIS is on the ropes, these guys have turned the guns on each other
Two US allies, which were armed and trained by US forces, have turned their weapons on each other, and there isn't much the US can do about it.
This is the definitive history of the world's most advanced fighter jet
The new F-22A Raptor fighter jet is the most advance fighter jet in the world, and it dominates on every level imaginable.
This is how the $102 million B-1A almost replaced the B-52
The plan was to buy 240 B-1As to replace the B-52 as the Air Force's primary strategic bomber, but eventually, they each found their place in the force.
ISIS has finally been defeated in Raqqa
U.S.-backed Syrian forces liberated the city of Raqqa on Oct. 17 from Islamic State militants in a major defeat for the collapsing extremist group.
How North Korean special operators plan to invade the South via paragliders
North Korean special operators may be planning to paraglide into South Korea in an attack the country simulated in mid-September, according to South Korea.