Our military humor is dark, and we have plenty of it.
Although we continually bark jokes at our rivals branches, it’s all in good fun — and we don’t want it to stop.
That said, here are eleven memes for our brothers and sisters who claim the title of “soldier.”
11. “But the Marines took a lot of little islands!”
10. Accept who you are.
9. There’s some disagreement about where the Army’s pit of misery is.
8. Guess how I know it’s not Fort Bragg. (via US Army WTF Moments)
7. Holy sh*t! Behold, the original drill sergeant. (via U.S. Army WTF Moments)
Check Out: 13 of the worst tattoos in the military
6. No matter what the Facebook argument is, keep that ace ready to go.
5. Meanwhile, over at Big Army… (via Decelerate your Life)
4. Larger casualty radius but you’ve got to throw a lot more of them for 360-degrees of effects (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
3. I mean, PT belts do prevent pregnancy… (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
2. Stop playing Sergeant White, we all know we’re basically your personal dwarves (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
1. Someone’s NCO, battle buddies, and common sense have failed them (via The Salty Soldier).