9 reasons you should have joined the Navy instead
Every day, young men and women walk into a recruiter's office with the prospect of serving their country. While some decide against joining, others sign their name on the dotted line and ship off to boot camp — and they don't always know for sure whether the Army, Air Force, Marines or Navy are the right pick. Most people didn't take the time to think about what the military branch can do for them — they were just eager to join.
1. We have rating badges, so there's no confusion of what the sailor's job title is. So you always know who is walking around with the silver bullet or a spatula.
4. We have nuclear powered floating cities that can sail to ends of the earth — and back.
6. We freakin' use trained dolphins to mark bombs and other hazardous crap under the water.
7. We have subs that can survive underwater for days without resurfacing.
9. We can serve alongside every branch of the military to any location that needs us because we're highly trained and well-respected.
So join the f*cking Navy if you want to better yourself.