The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 11th
Just as a step away from the regularly scheduled news that is probably left in better hands than the "meme guy," did you know that former President George W. Bush had his museum debut at the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts in Washington D.C. this week?
Yeah. And I mean, they're actually pretty good. He's got plenty of artwork that you can find around, but his most recent series has been stylized portraits of wounded Post-9/11 veterans - with the exception of the veteran's eyes, which are drawn realistically. I'm no art critic, but I can tell that it draws you in, and you find yourself staring into the very souls of the veterans, and the rest kinda pulls you into how they feel.
I guess that goes to show you that after he got his "Presidential DD-214," even the former commander-in-chief made a name for himself in the art world. See? Now can you all get off my back for using my GI Bill on a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree?
Anyways, here are some memes while I reevaluate my creative endeavors.
1. Now former SMA Dan Dailey will rest and watch as the sun rises on a grateful Army.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
2. Five bucks says he'll still lose it in a porta-john...
(Meme via Army Veteran Style)
3. A younger me once thought you'd only ever listen to the highest-ranking person... A wiser me knows better...
(Meme via Call for Fire)
4. You can see them standing in the award ceremony formation for the officer whose dad is a general and another guy who showed up for thirty seconds when the work was almost done.
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
5. Marketing experts have spent a fortune on finding out how to get their product synonymous with badassery and machismo. And yet, that dollar store energy drink has them all beat.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
6. Who said, "Hurry up and wait" would be a useless skill in the civilian world?
(Photo via US Army WTF Moments)
7. More grenades means more boom, right? That's just math.
(Meme via Grunt Works)
8. Did you think I was just being lazy when I just rated zero on everything? Because it's both.
(Meme via Disgruntled Decks)
9. I swear, screaming "platoon" at CoB was one of the only times I heard true joy in my platoon sergeant's voice.
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
10. Coasties still put in more time in uniform than most reservists I know...
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
11. Sooo.... Does the Air Force still have that PT you can take on the bike? I'm asking for a friend...
(Meme via Hooah My Ass Off)
12. Self-imposed isolation with friends, family, and coworkers that don't understand why you see the world differently or having to wake up at 0500 just to ruck march around the barracks... Tough Call. Seriously.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. Careful now. That seal is a goddamn patriot.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 7th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 6th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 13th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 20th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 27th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 4th - We Are ... ›